What is spiral conveyor?
The spiral conveyor is a new generation of products which includes powder material, steady flow transportation, weighing, metering and quantitative control. It is suitable for various kinds of industrial production environments for powder material continuous metering and dosing; uses a number of advanced technology, reliable operation, high control precision; especially suitable for building materials, metallurgy, electric power, chemical industry, powder materials and ingredients of continuous measurement. Spiral conveyor in the form of transportation is divided into the shaft spiral conveyor and shaftless conveyor. In appearance, it is divided into U screw conveyor and pipe screw conveyor. Shaft spiral conveyor is suitable for non sticky dry powder materials and small particles, such as cement, fly ash, lime, grain and so on. The shaftless spiral conveyor is suitable for conveyors, which are sticky and easy to wrap materials. For example: sludge, biomass, garbage and so on. The working principle of the screw conveyor is the rotating spiral blade material goes into the spiral conveyor, the material and the spiral conveyor leaf rotation force is the friction of its own weight and screw conveyor casing material on the material. Spiral blade welded on the rotating shaft of a spiral conveyor, and the surface type of the blade has a solid surface type, a belt type surface, a blade surface type and the like according to the conveying material.
How to work?
The spiral conveyor is composed of three parts: the spiral machine body, the material inlet and outlet and the driving device. When the spiral shaft rotates, the friction material and the tank wall gravity generated by the material only in the blade push along the conveyor trough moving forward, the situation seems not rotate along the rotating nut screw for translational motion. The movement of the material in the intermediate bearing depends on the thrust of the material advancing behind it. Therefore, the conveying of materials in the conveyor is a kind of sliding movement. In order to make the spiral shaft in a more favorable tension state, the driver and discharge port are usually placed at the same end of the conveyor, and the feed port is placed near the tail of the other end as far as possible. The rotating screw blade transfers the material to the conveyor, so that the force that the material does not rotate with the spiral conveyor blade is the weight of the material itself and the friction resistance of the spiral conveyor casing to the material. The shape of the blade is different according to the conveying materials, such as the solid face type, the belt type surface, the blade surface type and so on. The spiral shaft of the screw conveyor has a thrust bearing at the end of the material movement direction to screw the axial counterforce with the material, and the middle suspension bearing shall be added when the captain is longer.
1. The characteristics of the spiral conveyor is simple in structure, small cross-section, good sealing performance, reliable operation, low manufacturing cost, convenient for middle loading and unloading, conveying direction can reverse, but also in the opposite direction of the two conveyor.
2. In the process of transportation, materials can be stirred, mixed, heated and cooled.
3. The material flow can be adjusted by loading and unloading gate, but it is not suitable to transport perishable, viscous, easily caking and bulk materials.
4. During conveying, the material is easy to be broken, and the spiral and trough are easy to wear. Unit power is large. When in use, the tightness of the groove and the proper gap between the screw and the material slot must be maintained.
5. Compared with other conveying equipment, spiral conveyor has the advantages of small cross sectional size, good sealing performance, stable and reliable operation, intermediate multi-point loading and unloading, safe operation and easy maintenance.
The spiral conveyor is widely used in various industries, such as building materials, chemical industry, electric power, metallurgy, coal carbon, food and other industries. It is suitable for horizontal or inclined conveying powdery, granular and small bulk materials, such as coal, ash, slag, cement, grain and other materials, the temperature is less than 200 ℃. Screw machine is not suitable for conveying perishable, viscous and easily caking material. In the concrete mixing station, the role of the screw conveyor has been the biggest embodiment.